- It is the sixth largest city in Canada with a population of about 800,000 habitants.
- It is the only city around the GTA that has 7 major highways.
- Located in the Greater Toronto Area and the north shore of Lake Ontario.
- It is located less than two hours from the U.S. border. (Niagara Falls / Buffalo)
- The Toronto Pearson International Airport, one of the world's top 30 is in Mississauga.
- 48% of residents are between the ages of 25 and 55.
- 82% of the adult population has secondary education.